Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tattoos, Tattoos Everywhere

Over the weekend my husband and I attended the drag races and while we were there I couldn't help to notice all the people that had tattoos. Of course this isn't new to me because I am a tattoo lover and I know 36% of people from the ages of 18 to 35 have at least one tattoo. But what I found most interesting is the designs that people have. And the coolest thing about it is every tattoo is unique and different. As I have mentioned before tattoo designs are practically endless. But when you are out somewhere and actually get to see all the designs people have its cool, at least it is to me. And a lot of these people had more than one tattoo, which is very common. Also one thing that I found very interesting is that a vast majority of these people had tattoos on their legs, mainly the back of the calf.

Another thing that I noticed was that most of the men there had black tattoos while the women had colored ones. Which this could mean nothing or it could mean that women prefer colored ink over black ink. Which I do not fall in that category. For some reason I prefer my tattoos to be in black ink. And as the statistics suggest most of these people were women. For some reason more 18 to 35 year olds that have tattoos are women. And interestingly enough more women regret their tattoos and have them removed more often than a man.

No comments:

Post a Comment